Post Op Recovery Care
Why do people need Pre + Post Op IV hydration?
Nutrient deficiencies delay wound healing, alter immune response, and lengthen the recovery process. Most importantly, unsatisfied patients.Whether you are going in for an elective cosmetic procedure or an operation that is something much more serious, preparing your body for surgery is extremely important. Oral medications and vitamins must pass through the digestive system before they reach the blood-stream and begin affecting the body. IV treatments, however, deliver nutrients right where they can do the most good in the least amount of time.
Infusion IV Nutrient Therapy before and after cosmetic surgery procedures...
- Activate and support a robust immune response.
- Reduce swelling and bruising after surgery.
- Increase collagen production to enhance healing and tissue repair.
- Reduce scarring.
- Decrease inflammation, pain and risk of infection.
- Support the liver to detox anesthesia out of your system faster.
- Optimize nutritional status.
The good news is that this can all be avoided with proper vitamin supplementation before and after surgery with Pre/Post-Operative IV Hydration Treatments and Body Contouring.
Nutrient deficiencies delay wound healing, but they also leave patients vulnerable to complications and a protracted recovery process because of decreased immune response. Pre/Post-Operative IV Nutrient Therapy Treatments can help to bring your body to peak performance both before and after your surgery.
Nutrient deficiencies delay wound healing, alter immune response, and lengthen the recovery process. Dr. Brenda Parks’ extensive experience in Post Operative Care will ensure that any signs and symptoms of delayed wound healing or infection will be immediately communicated to your physician to prevent any complications and maximize your outcome.
How does it work?
- We come to you! We provide full service concierge nursing support
- Concierge includes home, recovery home/facility, hotel and more
- Our concierge care also includes travel packages for medical tourism
- We coordinate with your plastic surgeon to ensure continuity of care
- We provide dressing changes, IV Hydration, Post-Op lymphatic drainage and more to ensure you get the best results